This 220m2 house containing 3 bedrooms, one office, two bathrooms, an open area kitchen, living and dining room (including a good sized pantry), dedicated movie room, laundry and entry way.
The house uses the following building techniques:
- waffle pod slab
- 100x100x6mm square steel posts with perimeter hardwood beams.
- Seasons hardwood and laminated hardwood rafters. Green hardwood battens.
- Colorbond roof, gutters and flashings. Hardwood facia bords. Cement board eves lining.
- Rendered strawbale walls, painted white on the inside. Internal walls with plasterboard, apart from the movie room that uses strawbale walls.
- Bamboo flooring, concrete kitchen bench, solar hot water, solar PV panels.